I found out about Marks and Spencer’s Beauty Boxes only last summer and I was pretty bummed I missed the one they released around this time last year. The summer and the Christmas ones were really amazing so I looked forward to them releasing another one for this special occasion and guess what? They have! While for the summer one and the Christmas one you had to pay a small amount ( a lot less than the box was worth), for this Mother’s Day edition box you do not have to pay anything. The Mother’s Day edition box is free, but there is a catch. You need to spend 30£ on beauty in Marks and Spencer’s. Don’t worry! It is not as difficult as it sounds. They have some pretty amazing brands that I bet you had no idea they even carried. I mean, who even checks out the beauty department at M&S? Not many, but let me tell you that is a huge mistake as I found out from personal experience. I digress.
There are nine products in total (according to the official website):
- Studio 10 Age Reverse Perfecting Lipliner 1.38g
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm 15g
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil 10ml
- Nature’s Ingredients Lemon Verbena OR Aloe Vera Foam Bath 60ml
- Aqua Rose Eau de Toilette 25ml
- Heyland & Whittle Luxurious Rose Soap 95g
- L’Occitane En Provance Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm OR Shea Hand Cream 10ml
- Ren Moroccan Rose Otto Body Wash 50ml
- Nails Inc. Gel One Coat Nail Polish Portobello Court 10ml
The content is pretty nice and the box is worth 80£. Personally, I am not sure whether I will actually buy it this time as I don’t really need any full sized beauty products after attending two events in the past few weeks. I wished they had kept the same conditions as the previous times and you could have spent those 30£ on clothing or something. I am still considering it, but in the meantime I wanted to let you know that the box is out there. This is also the reason why I am using official photos instead of my own.
The box is available here.
Have you tried any of the previous M&S beauty boxes? Are you considering this one?
*NOT a sponsored post.
** Photo credits: Marks & Spencer PLC