If natural essential oils are to be defined in just one sentence, they are “miracles in tiny bottles”. They are just perfect for skincare and come with innumerable therapeutic properties which make them suitable to be utilized for different healthcare treatments. As the name suggests, natural essential oils are extracted from the natural ingredients or part of the plants which are then processed through the suitable method of extraction to get a small amount of their oil which holds the boundless measure of different benefits. Over the recent years, essential oils have made their way into almost all the skincare products accessible on the market today. Today, an assorted number of oils are either used in their true form or within cosmetic/medicinal products to address various types of health issues. Let’s talk about some popular natural essential that are used for different purposes:
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils and their Benefits
- German Chamomile Essential Oil: This dark blue colored liquid is 100% pure and natural remedy that can do wonders when it comes to benefit sensitive skin. Owing to its strong anti-inflammatory properties, it soothes the skin and calms the irritation. Simply use german chamomile essential oil for periodic skin massages by diluting in any of the carrier oils.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Steam distilled from the dried and fermented leaves of Pogostemon cablin plant, the essential oil of patchouli is popular for its antibacterial and cell-rejuvenating properties which help in effectively fighting against the signs of aging, eczema and inflammation. Have a gentle massage with patchouli essential oil in dilution at the affected area.
- Grapefruit Essential Oil: Just like the grapefruit, the essential oil too is enriched with Vitamin C and antioxidants have proven highly beneficial for protecting the skin from free radicals when applied over the exposed areas of the body. Also, grapefruit essential oil is a powerful antiseptic agent which makes it a perfect remedy for healing open cuts & wounds. Make sure to blend it with any carrier oil before applying over the injuries.
- Lavender Oil: On the subject of smells, lavender oil is something that everyone must have in their lives. Why? Because this oil emits very pleasing and calming fragrance that soothes the mind and uplifts the mood instantly. Not only this, lavender oil is enriched with powerful antimicrobial properties that make it perfect to apply on open cuts & burns so they cannot turn to septic. If you are feeling low or stressed, inhale the calming aroma of lavender oil for a relaxed feel.
- Tea Tree Oil: This specific oil has turned out to be increasingly popular in the last couple of years just for its effectiveness for treating skin inflammation, acne and dark spots. The potent antiseptic and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil have been found to be highly useful in regulating the production of sebum within the skin and prevent the clogged pores precisely. Simply put a few drops on your palm and apply on the affected area topically to avail its skin benefits.
Hope this blog post helped you become familiar with these 100% pure, organic and natural essential oils and their tremendous benefits. There is the myriad range of natural essential oils which are used in different forms to avail their different health benefits. Get yourself one today!
Abhinav Kumar Singh is a renowned aromatherapist and essential oil educator with 8 years of professional expertise. His passion is to help others by sharing crucial information about aromatherapy, information, usage and tips from essential oils and allied natural extracts. He has been advocating about the benefits of natural essential oils through writing and speeches to reach out thousands of people through his blogs, articles, and speeches. Find more of his works at Allin Exporters. Apart from this, he loves travelling to new places and spending time in his backyard.